Welcome to the Kellogg & Sons Blacksmith Shop

Our traditional Blacksmith shop located in Northern New York. We do custom Blacksmithing work focused upon traditional 18th and 19th century hardware and tools.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blacksmithing, Wile E. Coyote, and the Acme Anvil Corp.

Any 5 year old boy can tell you who is the coolest but least successful Blacksmith!


I have to admit that as a kid I loved the Warner Bros. cartoons.  This is still how I draw my Blueprints.


Wile. E. Coyote and the ACME Anvil Corp. were Saturday morning regulars.


It was the Blacksmithing tools that my neighboring Farmers had it their barns that got me interested in Blacksmithing, but the ACME Anvil Corp. didn't hurt my interests!


Be safe! Respect the sign!


Those Coyotes are Wiley!

No comments:

Post a Comment